Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions (TOS) described below apply to all use of the Ovuu website and all services available through the website. By using the Ovuu website and services, you agree to be bound by these terms, so please read this Agreement carefully before using the Ovuu website and services.
Ovuu has the sole discretion to change or replace any part of this agreement You are responsible for periodically checking this agreement for any changes. Any new Service additions or enhancements are subject to these Terms of Service. You consent to any such changes by continuing to use the Ovuu service.
We reserve the right to terminate your account if you violate any of the terms described below.
Changes to the Ovuu Service and Plan Prices
Ovuu reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Ovuu Service with or without notice.
Prices and features of all products are subject to change with 30 days notice from us. We can provide such a notice by posting changes to the Ovuu Site or the Ovuu Service.
Ovuu will not be liable to you or anyone for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Ovuu Service..
The Ovuu service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Ovuu uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Ovuu Service.
If you choose to use the Ovuu website and service, you consent to the transfer and storage of any content and other profile information on servers located in the United States.
We may remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any content of a destructive nature.
Ovuu does not promise that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We make every effort to ensure that it will satisfy your requirements and expectations, but make no promises in this regard.
Ovuu cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if the Ovuu service was functioning.
The failure of Ovuu to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This Terms of Service supersedes any prior agreements or prior versions of Terms of Service between you and Ovuu. You agree that these Terms of Service and your use of the Ovuu Service are governed under California law.
If you choose to provide Ovuu with your information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
Ovuu LLC ® owns the content on the Site, including, but not limited to content, products, services, text, photographs, illustrations, images, designs, graphics, files, information, instructions, recipes, printables, downloadable publications, sounds, music, videos, advertising copy, website layout and website “look and feel,” design, functions and software (collectively, “Content”), any and all derivative works or enhancements of the Content, compilation, assembly and arrangement of the copyrightable material on the Site, and all intellectual property rights to the Content, including derivative works, enhancements, compilations, assembly and arrangements of the same, unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site. By accessing or using the Site and/or Content, you do not acquire any right, title or interest in the Site or the Content.
You may not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, or create derivative works from any copyrighted work available or accessible on the Site without our express permission.
Ovuu LLC ®’ trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on the Site.
Access and Use
If you purchase downloadable Content or access free downloadable Content from the Site, your access and use to such material is limited to personal, non-exclusive, non-commercial, non-assignable, non-transferrable use only.
Links to Third Party Websites
We sometimes provide links to third party websites on our Site. If you choose to click on a third party website link on our Site, you acknowledge and agree that Ovuu &/or LLC ® has no control over or responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising or information collection practices of the third party site(s). We do not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, security or legal or regulatory compliance of third party websites and you agree to assume the risks, responsibilities, and consequences resulting from your use or access of third party websites.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Products. Our products, including digital publications, are delivered to you in an email containing a link to a downloadable portable document format (PDF) file. The download link is active for five clicks. After five clicks, the link will no longer work. We recommend saving the PDF after downloading it so that you may access the PDF anytime after your purchase without relying on the download link. We do not re-issue download links after link expiration. If your download link expires, you will need to re-purchase the product for a new download link.
You may need the Adobe Reader® software or Adobe Reader® mobile app in order to access the PDF. The file is also readable in iBooks. For more information on accessing our digital products, please visit our FAQ.
- Pricing. All products listed on the Site and their descriptions, including pricing, are subject to change. Ovuu &/or LLC ® reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the sale of any product at any time with or without notice. If a product is listed with an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right to decline or cancel your order prior to acceptance of your order. If you have already submitted payment for your order, we will issue a refund to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Payment Terms. You agree to pay the price applicable for each product as of the date and time you submitted your order on the Site. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit card payments or payments made through PayPal.
- Product Return Policy. Ovuu &/or LLC ® does NOT accept returns or provide exchanges or refunds for purchased digital products or publications – no exceptions. We do NOT re-issue download links after link expiration. If your download link expires, you will need to re-purchase the product for a new download link.
- Shipping Policy. We deliver our products as a digital download sent to your e-mail address. By submitting your e-mail address to us, you authorize us to deliver the digital download(s) and/or a link to the digital download(s) you have purchased to that e-mail address. We do not ship physical products at this time.
Colorado Consumer Rights Notice
Colorado users of the Site are entitled to the following consumer rights notice pursuant to Colorado Civil Code Section 1789.3:
If you have a question or complaint about Ovuu &/or LLC ®, our products, or our Site, please contact us via phone at 7029001212, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in correspondence sent to our mailing address at P.O. Box 1261, Brooksville, FL 34605. You may also contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Colorado Department of Consumer affairs via telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254 or via mail to Department of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Information Division, 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834.
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM ACCESSING, USING OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL OR PRODUCT FROM Ovuu LLC ® OR THE SITE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE SITE OR THAT YOUR USE OR ACCESS TO THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR Ovuu LLC ®’ PRODUCTS WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS FREE. THESE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, THESE LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES ARE NOT PERMITTED AND MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Choice of Law, Jurisdiction, Venue
Please contact us via email at email@example.com if you have any questions about this Terms of Service.